- Insert device (face down)
- Close cover
- Sanitizing begins automatically…and finishes in just 30 seconds!
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of germs, viruses, and bacteria on any portion of the mobile device exposed to the UV light.
- Powerful germicidal, short-wave UV light kills the three strains of the flu virus (H1N1, H3N2 and Influenza B), as well as Strep, Staph, E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, and other disease-causing microorganisms.
- Ultra-powerful UV tube and super-reflective scanning bed ensure faster, more-complete sanitizing than competitive units!
- Accommodates cell phones up to 6½ x 4 x 1 in (16.5 x 10.2 x 2.5 cm) in size.
- Allows charging of device while sanitizing.
- Built-in bracket allows cell phone to be mounted on case cover for easy viewing.
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for home, office, or travel.
- Excellent for use in hospitals, doctor’s offices, nursing homes, and other health care facilities.
- Perfect for the hospitality industry as a complimentary service provided to hotel guests.
The CellBlaster uses powerful germicidal UV light to “blast away” germs, bacteria, and viruses on all your personal devices — in just 30 seconds!
*The CellBlaster UV Cell Phone Sanitizer has not been tested yet on the COVID-19 Coronavirus. It has been laboratory tested against common household bacteria and other common viruses. UV-C is a suggested method of sanitizing from the CDC, most recently for Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFRs). Learn more about COVID-19 and prevention of its spread from the CDC and WHO – www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/decontamination-reuse-respirators.html